Hello!

You've stumbled onto my little crochet corner of the world. Here, I will be sharing some free patterns as well as pictures of the other patterns in progress that I'm making. You can keep up to date with me here or on my facebook page.

If you are wanting to purchase some of my creations you can see them at my etsy page

Alternatively if you'd like to see a specific pattern be created and released or if you were after a commission, feel free to send me an email at gardensofmay at gmail.

I hope you like what you see here and feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything or want to see anything in particular!~ And I absolutely love seeing pictures of other people creating my designs so please send them to me so I can put them on my blog also!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Postponed Friday freebies!

To the people that follow all my Friday free patterns, I'm sorry! There won't be one this fortnight because I am working on commissions.

I'm so happy everyone is asking for commissions at the moment. I normally would work on commissions and still have time for a pattern because I build my schedule around it except I am trying to finish things before I leave on my trip to Japan!

I will try my hardest to make one more Friday free pattern post in two weeks...if I can, I'll see if I can write up and release a pattern that'll suit this missing fortnight as well as the two that I will miss while I'm overseas.

I'll be taking my tablet with me so I'll see if I can post some beautiful photos of the places I'm staying in :)

Attached is a photo of a Animal Crossing commission that I've finished recently, of Felicity wearing a kid's smock. Since I was volunteering on Friday and cooking for the homeless. I didn't get a chance to go to the post office but I'll definitely be posting it on Monday.

Cooking for the homeless was so much fun. It's been a long time since I've been in a commercial kitchen. I helped cut up two boxes of onion, a box of capsicum and a box of frozen sweet potato. With that we made 6 large trays of frittata, two big pots of mushroom soup and they were going to cook up a big vegetable stir fry. The team also made three large trays of hedgehog slices which were cut up and bagged for the children who are a part of the breakfast club, for the less fortunate children who go to school without breakfast and lunch so they will get fed.

Volunteering for Manna Inc was fun and I am hoping to have a chance to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment