Hello!

You've stumbled onto my little crochet corner of the world. Here, I will be sharing some free patterns as well as pictures of the other patterns in progress that I'm making. You can keep up to date with me here or on my facebook page.

If you are wanting to purchase some of my creations you can see them at my etsy page

Alternatively if you'd like to see a specific pattern be created and released or if you were after a commission, feel free to send me an email at gardensofmay at gmail.

I hope you like what you see here and feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything or want to see anything in particular!~ And I absolutely love seeing pictures of other people creating my designs so please send them to me so I can put them on my blog also!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Updates!

So today I have decided to not continue with my Thursday posts because it was beginning to become a chore and not be so much fun.

Boo to that. I want this blog to remain fun.

I'm going to definitely keep up with my Fortnightly Freebies though because they're fun and it motivates me to create a lot more small things as well as keep up with my big crochet. 

I haven't been crocheting much this week though. There have been so many things happening, such as my computer dying.

Now everything is done on my laptop which is a good thing and a bad thing but I'm dealing with it :) Staying positive and keeping a handle on everything.

There have been a few issues to work with such as my laptop not having Photoshop. But overall the move has been okay. 


This week I baked shortbread with chocolate caramel and then topped with chocolate. They were rich and really delicious (even though I could only eat a very small amount). 

If you would like to make some then head over to the Pink Whisk. It was a very easy to follow recipe and fun to make. The only problem I had was cutting it nicely at the end. And my problem with that was definitely because I didn't give it enough time to set and I wasn't using a hot enough knife!

I will have a crochet update at some point! I hope that some of the photos on my computer are able to be recovered because I am needing them to write up the pattern I have been working so hard on lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment