Hello!

You've stumbled onto my little crochet corner of the world. Here, I will be sharing some free patterns as well as pictures of the other patterns in progress that I'm making. You can keep up to date with me here or on my facebook page.

If you are wanting to purchase some of my creations you can see them at my etsy page

Alternatively if you'd like to see a specific pattern be created and released or if you were after a commission, feel free to send me an email at gardensofmay at gmail.

I hope you like what you see here and feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything or want to see anything in particular!~ And I absolutely love seeing pictures of other people creating my designs so please send them to me so I can put them on my blog also!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Commissions

Lately, I have been receiving quite a lot of commissions requests which is greatly exciting for me because it means that I am able to make things that I normally would never have thought of making.

The first major out of my usual style of crochet commission would have been the Songbird that was requested of me a short while ago.


This was the first gamechanger piece for me as it was my introduction into needlefelting which is a technique that I use in almost all of my pieces now.

You will see that being used in the next two commission (present) pieces  because I find that it makes the things I make a lot more adorable, especially when it comes to hair.


 


When I originally envisioned this boy, I was so unsure of how I was going to do his hair.

But thanks to needlefelting, I was also be able to add the patterning on his back!



No comments:

Post a Comment