Hello!

You've stumbled onto my little crochet corner of the world. Here, I will be sharing some free patterns as well as pictures of the other patterns in progress that I'm making. You can keep up to date with me here or on my facebook page.

If you are wanting to purchase some of my creations you can see them at my etsy page

Alternatively if you'd like to see a specific pattern be created and released or if you were after a commission, feel free to send me an email at gardensofmay at gmail.

I hope you like what you see here and feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything or want to see anything in particular!~ And I absolutely love seeing pictures of other people creating my designs so please send them to me so I can put them on my blog also!

Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 - Of New Beginnings!

Well...So I started this 6 months ago and haven't posted a thing. Go me!

That is very bad of me so I've set a new resolution for 2014 that I'm actually going to use this space on the internets. I want to make at least one post a week and I'll be using this blog as my crochet blog as well as my cooking blog because I want to get into sharing designs, recipes as well as tips for cooking and crochet to help everybody get into the artistic mood.

Please watch this blog for patterns and all things that are exciting!


This little buddy is my newest creation and unfortunately he doesn't have a pattern as I made him on the fly. But from now on, I'm going to see if I can note down my patterns and write them out so I can share the pokemon making love with everybody!

And maybe...just maybe...at the end of my pokemon crochet journey, I'll have a pattern for each one of these little buddies.

Hopefully.

:)

I'll go back and remake the ones that I haven't got a pattern for (hopefully remake better) and write down how I made it in future.

Next on my list is Growlithe.

No comments:

Post a Comment