Hello!

You've stumbled onto my little crochet corner of the world. Here, I will be sharing some free patterns as well as pictures of the other patterns in progress that I'm making. You can keep up to date with me here or on my facebook page.

If you are wanting to purchase some of my creations you can see them at my etsy page

Alternatively if you'd like to see a specific pattern be created and released or if you were after a commission, feel free to send me an email at gardensofmay at gmail.

I hope you like what you see here and feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything or want to see anything in particular!~ And I absolutely love seeing pictures of other people creating my designs so please send them to me so I can put them on my blog also!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Slowly plugging at it

So, I've been preparing myself for Supanova so I've been re-making old things. But a big part of me does want to release that pikachu pattern soon. Since I want to make a pikachu to sell at the convention itself, I will be working on that over the next week or so. With the way I make my plush I don't know if I'll be able to release a pattern for every single pokemon but let's keep that goal in mind until I come across one that's way too hard to write a pattern for.

:)

Until then, I have released my first paid pattern into ravelry. That's so exciting.

It's the teddy bear and kitty kat hat that I designed and made a while ago.

 

Please support me if you like my designs!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment